Thursday, July 8, 2010

Needlepoint schoolin'


Look what I've been up to!

Inspired by my friend Katie's friend, Sam, I wanted to try my crafty hands at needlepoint. I went to Michael's crafts, armed with some 50% coupons, ready to get started. This is when I discovered that there are about 3243 different kinds of needlepoint. I settled on punch needle, since it looked the most self explanatory, and it was. Some people also call it "pretty punch." I've made that cute owl up there so far and now I am working on a cardinal. I can't wait to get really good at it so that I can make my own patterns, and then, eventually, learn all the other forms of needle point!

What have you been crafty at lately?

1 comment:

  1. I just rearranged my WHOLE crafty cart and I think I will be prime for much craftiness in Boston!

    ReplyDelete