Monday, September 13, 2010

Burger Challenge #17



Arthur's image via Metromix

This was one of the burger joints on the list that we've been to 100 times. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I was going to get when it got to me. Well, they did throw in a little surprise when Ryan's medium burger came to him fully done, but he refused a re-cook in the interest of time.
Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays are burger madness at Arthurs. You can get as many toppings as you want for one price. These puppies are topped with provolone, blue cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, mustard and jalapenos. I really wish my pictures had turned out better, but it was mega dark in there that day and we were sitting by the bar. Oh, well.

This is the eighth trip of our burger challenge; to eat at all 40 places on Cincinnati Magazine's list of the best burgers in town and Arthur's was number 17 on the list, hence the title of this post.

Here is what we've had so far:
# 7 Oakley Pub and Grill
#9 Keystone Bar and Grill
#24 Zola
#25 Chalk Food + Wine
#26 Five Guys
#28 Doris and Sonny's Homelike Restaurant
#35 Gordo's Cafe

To see the photos from our hamburger Ohio trip, where we checked out the 6 best burgers in the state, according to George Motz, click here.

To see the photos of our Hamburger Honeymoon, click here

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite places! It is *really* hard to get photos in there, though. We regularly hit up burger madness - love it! They have a great veggie burger.

    ReplyDelete