Monday, August 23, 2010

Thrift store magic!

I had the whole weekend off of work, which is EXTREMELY rare and I planned on spending it yard-sale-ing via www.yardsaletreasuremap.com but not only was it raining on Saturday, but the site was down and I couldn't get directions. Boo. But, Ryan and I went to a burger joint, which you'll hear about tomorrow, and it happened to be next to a swanky Goodwill in a posh neighborhood. I had stuff to drop off anyway.



a brand-new-in-the-box-never-been-opened punch needle kit! Wee-hoo! Should I do it now or save it for Winter?

Simpsons trivia. It's really hard!

A cheese plate! I can't wait to have a party!

An avocado shaped guacamole dish! Still can't wait for that party! There is one coming up here in October, but I don't think I can last that long!

It's actually waaaay bigger than it looks.
And a knick knack house. I've been looking for something for a long time to hold my burgeoning collection of salt and pepper shakers and the few little things crowding my other 3 knick knack shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment