Monday, December 5, 2011

My un-doing

 Leftover cranberry sauce & stuffing? Fat free American cheese singles? NO! SPRINKLES!!!
 They separated the peppermint ones so they wouldn't make the other 2 taste all minty. They're always looking out for me that way. Actually, I thought beforehand to ask them to do that, but I'd like to think they'd've done it for me anyway.
 Left to right: Eggnog, Red Velvet, Peppermint Vanilla, Peppermint Chocolate.
 The Red Velvet was for Ryan. It's his fave and always his 1st request.
 He approves and wishes I would leave him along.
 Godel wants my Peppermint Vanilla.
 Well you can't have it!
 Then, today (we ate those others last Saturday) there was Eggnog. I wasn't sure what to expect.
 I will undress you.
 And you will show me your spice cake body.
 And you will tell me your frosting is rum flavored. Am I getting too graphic with this?
Oh, you like our Christmas tree? Me too.

I've yo-yo-ed on Weight Watchers ever since coming here, and now you can see why. It needs to stop so that I can get a job as a receptionist there! 26 lbs to go and I can do that. Hopefully just a few more months after that and I can be a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment