Friday, September 3, 2010

Ooh! Look! Stuff!

Here are some random amusements that have been...amusing me.




ENJOY

Take that, Rene. Via The High Definite.


This sweet walking stick that Ryan and I found outside of Shoe Carnival.


Dusty, green nail polish. This is Essie's Sew Psyched. Sorry you can't see it too well.


A little mini BBQ made out of an altoids sours tin!! You could roast s'mores with it! Instructions.

A mothers ultimate sacrifice from Koos du Preez on Vimeo.

an adorably sad video about the awesomeness of octopi babies.



I don't know why, but this image made laugh out loud really hard.



an AMAZINGLY AWESOME video of 60s dancing set to Kanye West. It's a shame that I have such a nice desk chair, because I peed all over it after watching this.

Elsie's Pumpkin Spice Playlist. Did you know that because of the droughts everywhere, there is a shortage of canned pumpkin? I like to make a pumpkin dessert every fall. Now, I know fall doesn't start officially until the 22nd, or some bullshit day like that. Fall UNOFFICIALLY starts in my book on September 1st. Hey, Biscopinks, remember when I made you guys that cinnamon apple cake a few years ago? I think I'll make that again, since I can't find any freakin' pumpkin. Good enough. Autumn is my super fave.

And that be all for now. Enjoy not laboring this Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love that video of the 60's dancing. It actually syncs up with the song! Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete