Friday, March 1, 2013

32-39 weeks

OK, here we are after a 7 week hiatus. Blogging is like exercise. It's a habit, and once you miss a day...you're done. The track pad on my lap top is messed up and I didn't have a mouse that was compatible. One day without fixing it went by, then another day...I have an iPad, so I didn't feel disconnected.

And here we are. No apologies, but thanks to Danielle for reaching out. It was nice to know that I was missed. I've still been keeping up with everyone else, though, so I haven't missed anything. I also never missed a week of belly photos. We had to move most of them inside though because NYC weather is THE WORST! Something no one ever mentions about it is that it rains here about 3 times a week. I don't know why, but we were un-prepared for that when we moved here. I digress. Onto the good stuff.

32 weeks
32 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks
33 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks
34 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks
35 weeks
check out this awesome hospital gown my mom made for me! Not only will I not have to wear a gown that someone died in yesterday, but I won't blend into the walls! FYI, I totally picked the fabric out myself. People made fun of it on facebook.

36 weeks
36 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks
37 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks
38 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks
39 weeks!

39 weeks!

I can't believe it's only T-minus 3 days until our due date (Monday, March 4th). It feels like it's flown by in some ways, but when I think back to when I found out that I was pregnant, around the 4th of July, that feels like FOREVER ago! I mean, the next 4th of July isn't that far away!

She's starting to suck all the fat from everywhere else on my body. Ha! Including my face. Fine with me. I can't wait to get back to weight watchers, mostly because I miss everyone. I feel good about this pregnancy though. I feel tired, and the most mundane things wear me out (took an hour long nap after emptying the dishwasher yesterday. Seriously. I'd liken it to having Mononucleosis, if you've ever experienced that.) but otherwise, I'm still cheerful and not to the point where I scream, "get it out of me!!!" We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor doesn't think she'll come by Monday. She didn't check my dilation, and said that since I haven't lost my plug or had any contractions, she's pretty comfy in there. We'll see how I feel next week!

In my next post, I'm going to show off all of the beautiful homemade things people have made us. People have been so generous. I can't get over it.

Happy Friday to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you GROW! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to see those posts when you announce how IN LOVE you are with your new bundle of joy. So excited for you. Get ready for it... you don't know what I mean.. but you WILL soon. Your whole brain will be consumed... nothing else in the WORLD will matter. :) It's so wonderful! You look so great! I like your hospital gown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful!!! and i can't wait to see Baby Flannery. <3 i love you and have been thinking about you every minute, waiting for The Big Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I love the red jacket. Congratulations for the 4th, so very exciting. xxx

    ReplyDelete