Thursday, November 17, 2011

Burger Challenge # 3

 Tons of fun neon outside. Terry's Turf Club in the East End.
 Tons of fun neon inside!
 At this time, Ryan was busy in NYC and I was still livin' lonely in Porkopolis, so Karlen, my burger loving friend, came to the rescue. Ryan and I have been to Terry's before, so he wouldn't be missing out.
 Bottled beers are stored in bottle shaped refrigerators called Bevadors.
 I kinda want to trade in our little beer fridge from Best Buy for one of these.
 No shortage of good beer.
 Don't fill up on peanuts.
 Ahh! Here we go. This is a burger for each of us and a shared order of fries. Yes, 1 order is enough for 2. Don't make this rookie mistake.
 Karlen's. I can't remember what Karlen's burger was exactly, but you can see the organized ticket below for mine.
 My order ticket. She spelled my name wrong, but since I ordered a sauce made with white Zinfandel called a rose sauce, I thought it was funny to see that combination written out. Rose was my middle name before I got married.
My monstrosity. Posting this makes me really miss our burger adventures. We'll have to go through all of George Motz's New York City ones and start a new feature!

This is the seventeenth trip of our burger challenge; to eat at all 40 places on Cincinnati Magazine's list of the best burgers in town and Terry's was number 3 on the list, hence the title of this post.

Here is what we've had so far:
# 7 Oakley Pub and Grill
#9 Keystone Bar and Grill
#14 Lavomatic
#17 Arthur's
#19 Cafe de Wheels
#22 Habit's
#24 Zola
#25 Chalk Food + Wine
#26 Five Guys
#27 Maribelle's Tavern
#28 Doris and Sonny's Homelike Restaurant
#30 Quarter Bistro
#31 Quatman Cafe
#35 Gordo's Cafe
#36 By Golly's
#37 Fatburger

To see the photos from our hamburger Ohio trip, where we checked out the 6 best burgers in the state, according to George Motz, click here.

To see the photos of our Hamburger Honeymoon, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment