Saturday, October 27, 2012

22 weeks

Oops. Oh, well.


And, she decided to pop out! Big time! People no longer think I'm just fat, they actually offer me seats on the train (except the 7 train, those people were raised by wolves. Seriously.)

We've had a busy 3 weeks. I had a second anatomy scan, which wasn't necessary, but since my insurance covered it, I decided to go for it. Plus, any opportunity to see the little potato is a good one. She's perfectly healthy, but a little small. I'm making an appointment with a nutritionist to see if we can bulk her up without tipping me over the scales, which I'm dangerously close to. Since I'm not puking on a daily basis, I'm just having a little pregnant party with myself. This is not good for someone like me who is addicted to food.

In the past 3 weeks, I've been craving:
- vanilla ice cream (which is weird because I think vanilla is boring)
- Tabasco sauce
- taco salad
- chili con corne wafel from Wafels & Dinges
- corn on the cob
- baked potato
- lasagna

The only other thing out of the ordinary that I've been experiencing is really bizarre dreams. I had one where a co worker's twin sister was dating the man who is the voice of Skooter from the Muppet Babies. They met at Applebee's and went camping. Also, he was a dwarf. In another dream, a little boy taught his pet hamster to speak. It said beautifully poetic things and met the president. The 4 of us went para sailing around the world together.

I'll stop eating pecan pie before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment