Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls

 Oh, Plain Chicken, you are a never ending supply of of delicious ideas. This weekend we decided to try out the Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls. Instead of orange rolls, we used the Pilsbury Reduced Fat Cinnamon Rolls.
 I was pissed when I found out that they weren't actually "rolls" that could be unrolled. I carefully cut each one in half with a serrated knife.
 Dry blueberries on a paper towel so that they don't make the rolls soggy.
 Place 5 or 6 blueberries on the cut side of the bottom half of one roll.
 Cover with top half.
 Place in an 8 or 9 inch cake pan. I always like lining everything I bake with parchment paper. I'm too lazy to scrub pans.
 They smell amazing.
 And taste amazing.
There are 8 Weight Watchers Points Plus in two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment