Monday, January 16, 2012

Exploring NYC

This weekend, one of our best friend's Charlie told us that his girlfriend was going to be in NYC for a conference, and would we please spend a little while with her. Oddly, I didn't take a single picture of any of us that went out, but I took lots of randoms of the stuff we saw!
 Trailer Park Lounge in Chelsea is one of our favorite places to take out of towers. Since Marla is from Florida, she felt right at home. She introduced me to X-rated liquor, which is pink grapefruit flavored, pink, and delicious.
 This lady guards the cans of PBR & bottles of High Life in a tub of ice.
 Elvis pours the beer.
 Home, sweet home.
 I might have to drunk ebay one of these mirrors.
 The ashtray outside.
 Tuck Shop! I've been wanting to try this place since I saw the Chelsea Market location, and was thrilled to find out that there was one in the East Village.
 Look at those!
 I had Guinness steak & mushroom. It was fantastic.
 Hop Devil Grill. Had a crazy amount of taps, like 24 or something. Met the owner, Markus, who was really nice and eager to make all the customers happy.
 Who would throw away such a great coin organizer?
 I want this cab to pick me up!
Sassy table tops at Yaffa Cafe.

I was amazed when we got home and realized that it was 4:30 A.M. These old fogies haven't been out that late in forever.

4 comments:

  1. um i am absolutely in love with / want to go to every single one of these places. Trailer Park Lounge looks like, freaking perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Trailer Park Lounge is not a place to mess around in. Only, it totally is.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely must go to this trailer park lounge. How fun!

    ReplyDelete