Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Saw it and I Liked it

Here's some good stuff:

1. Another homemade laundry detergent post! This one is for a dry, powdered detergent. I can't wait to try it when I get to Brooklyn! One thing I've been doing with my homemade detergent is swapping out the zote soap or ivory for Dr. Bronner's Bar Soap. I love their crazy message, and I love mixing the scents up. I've done Lavender-Lemon and Rose-Almond to name a couple! Also, this post came from a blog called Oops, I Craft My Pants! How can you not love that?
2. A Pulled Fruit Sandwich by my real life BFF, Lara, in which she uses Jackfruit. I mentioned this a couple weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about it! I bet it's so much better for you than real pork! I crave BBQ all the time, too. Lara and I used to cook together all the time when she lived in Clifton.

3.The Honey Trees. I can watch youtube on our TV now, and I'll never go back to real radio. Sorry, bedside table alarm...you served me well. I'll save the emergency battery ones to take on picnics, to the beach, etc, but now that the sound actually travels to other rooms with TV radio, I don't need to fiddle with dials anymore.
4. A silicone steamer! This will be sooo perfect for making the whipped potatoes that were on Cook's Country TV two weeks ago. You steam the potatoes before mashing and then whipping them so that they're not totally waterlogged.
Charlie Kimble & Bridget Lancaster, will you guys adopt me?

No comments:

Post a Comment