Saturday, October 8, 2011

How to eat Sprinkles Cupcakes

 Buy a cupcake to go. Pick up a menu/schedule and a fork.
 Or pick up 2 cupcakes. Get 2 forks so that no one suspects that you are about to eat both cupcakes by yourself. Look into overeaters anonymous later.
 Admire packaging. Think about why you paid so much for these.
 Find a good spot to eat. Watching the seals do tricks at the Central Park Zoo is my personal fave.
 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip & Lemon Coconut. Both good choices.
 Salty Caramel. A seasonal offering. Check the website.
 Or, get your cupcake to eat there.
 Banana. The only one there I've never liked. Tastes like plain ole banana bread.
 Or take your cupcake home.
Caramel Apple. So so. I've also like chai, pumpkin, carrot, raspberry, key lime and vanilla almond with chocolate frosting. I go here every week after I check in to weight watchers~ I think one of the best things about it is that there is a perfect ratio of cake to frosting. And the frosting is so great. You can skip the middle man of cupcakery and just get a shot of frosting for 75 cents!

www.sprinkles.com

There are 10 locations all over the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment