Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photo dump!

 So, most of these are more photos that Ryan took before I got to NYC, and he really likes taking photos of buildings, but at least I know what a few of them are! The one on top and the one right below this, though, I have no idea.

 A church? St. Bartholomew? I should really look this stuff up.
 Trump tower? I know it's brownish like this.
 Plaza hotel? I'll see if Eloise is home.
 The Apple store! Believe it or not, this is the most photographed thing in NYC, according to flickr. They've even redesigned it so that it has fewer glass tiles since this photo was taken.
 Oh, hey. I have a tattoo of this...
 Maybe St. Patrick's.
 Maybe
The flat-iron building. I see this so much because it's right by Eataly. I don't even know what's in it.
Bloomberg LP. Where the magic happens.

Thanks for putting up with my lack of actual posting! I still don't have a job, so maybe next week, I'll do a "day in the life of an NYC housewife" photo-an-hour style. I think that would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment